Marcom - Project Manager, SEA
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple’s internal Marketing Communications group is looking for an experienced project manager to oversee brand project timelines and drive creative workflow throughout the group. We are looking for someone who is passionate and ready to do their lives best work with us!
- Superior project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Flexibility in accommodating rapid change
- Strong written, interpersonal and negotiation skills to manage through diplomacy
- Ability to be proactive and problem solve
- Proven ability to create and implement new department workflows, tools, and systems
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experience working in a creative department; skilled at working with creative teams
- Understanding and appreciation of the creative development process
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, matrix organization
- Must be able to multi-task, with proven effectiveness working under pressure
- Attention to detail, whilst understanding the bigger picture
As the Marcom Project Manager, you will act as the project point person for their brand team and liaison between functional and Marcom leads to keep projects on track and ensure teams aware of upcoming priorities. You will be collaborating with our Brand's team to manage key initiatives across the creative studio, ensuring smooth concept development workflow, tracking project status, managing brand project milestones, identifying bottlenecks, scheduling key creative reviews, presentation set-up and driving workflow and tool alignment amongst the group. Responsibilities - Manage master FY Roadmap for brand team by quarter - Drive project milestones with team from project approval, through strategic development, creative development and production to completion. - Ensure schedules and roadmaps are communicated and shared with all stakeholders - Work closely with Marcom Ops Manager through casting process and update them regularly to manage creative and design resource allocation and changes - Set up and facilitate Brand-led weekly huddles and status meetings, tracking action items and partnering with Brand Team to run. - Work with Brand Manager to prioritise and align team on daily, weekly, monthly focus, working together to solve conflicts ahead of time - Manage the scheduling and agenda for Brand-led creative reviews across pod working in liaison with the Brand Manager - Work with Brand Creative Director and Team to define creative development process and structure of reviews specific to project needs - Facilitate Brand-led creative reviews and all connection points including scope, attendees, location, facilities, materials. - Ensure that project materials are captured and archived - Connect with Functional and Production partners to share updates during creative development phase - When in reviews, take meeting notes and align with Brand Manager to distribute as needed - Guide Functional teams on scheduling of Functional creative reviews with Brand team - Manage team server logistics: set-up, communication, disclosure lists, folders, organization - Manage confidential team work spaces, logistics calendars, badge access - Closing out projects and archiving project materials (briefs, documentation, creative concepts, etc)
Education & Experience
This position requires an undergraduate degree or equivalent. Minimum 7 to 10 years working with creative teams in a multinational agency environment. Prior experience in managing multi-markets projects will be preferred. Strong understanding of Apple’s applications; Mail, Numbers, Keynote, Pages and Calendar.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.