In-Region Camera Test Engineer
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Do you enjoy being involved in making products which always surprise and delight the world? Do you love tackling challenges that require creative solutions? Come and join us! You will be part of a team that sets the standard in encouraging excellence, creativity and innovation. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish here. The Camera development team is responsible for all Apple products camera test development, on both software and test hardware. The team is looking for engineer who work on the ground, to implement the whole test system which ensure every camera delivered with high standard.
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA) Knowledge is required.
- Good EE fundamental skills.
- Minimum 2+ years of camera confirmed experience, familiar with camera components and functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven collaboration and leadership skills.
- Strong problem solving capability.
- Language skill: English is must, Chinese is strongly preferred, Korean/Japanese is a plus.
- Matlab/Python programming skills is desired.
- Data analysis experience using JMP or other tool is desired.
Design, specification, development and deployment of camera calibration and test systems. Which include camera module Image quality test/OIS&VCM related test/Electrical test/Additional illumination component test. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: Develop, qualify, deployment test hardware. Develop, debug test software. Improve test system UPH, Retest rate, Efficiency. Follow-up NPI build issues, chip in on FA, yield improvement.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in CE/EE/Imaging/Physics/Optics/Color Science.
- Base in Shenzhen, 75% travel to suppliers' facilities across Asia(mostly in China, nearby Shenzhen area) could be required
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.