Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. APAC Partner Solutions team is looking for an accomplished Software Engineer with a background in large-scale programs. As part of this team, you will be integral to the Salesforce transformation program. You will contribute to exciting solutions that influence the way our Business Partners work. You will enjoy using technology to automate solutions and optimize outcomes focusing on delivery in a fast-changing world of software delivery.
- In-depth experience in Salesforce CRM platform development.
- Proficient in Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning web components.
- Proven experience in MuleSoft integrations with Salesforce.
- Experience with collaboration tools like Jira/Confluence.
- Experience with GitHub, JIRA, Jenkins, and SonarQube.
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills.
- Strong familiarity with working on large-scale, high-volume applications.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a distributed team environment, and potential to get results by working as a technical team member.
We are looking for a passionate Salesforce Developer to design & develop world-class Salesforce applications for our evolving CRM requirements. You will interact with other internal and external groups to bring to life a complete end-to-end solution that delivers a simple, secure, and elegant experience to our Business Partners. Of course, strong fundamentals are expected, but you have more: • A strong sense of ownership; you understand and communicate responsibilities and scope. • A strong team player; you enjoy working collaboratively; you help everyone to win, not just yourself. • Thrive in uncertainty and strive to bring order to it; you have deep wisdom and judgment; you keep your eye on the ball. • You are excited to partner with Quality Engineering, DevOps, and other teams to craft large-scale solutions.
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.