SAP Project Manager (S/4 Hana)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
We don’t just create products. We build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized industries. It’s the diversity of our people and their ideas that encourages the innovation. This innovation is visible in our products to environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple’s SAP Global System has an opening of SAP Project Manager. You will lead a cross functional team of skilled individuals to implement solutions to support critical Apple’s functions such as Sales, Retail, Finance, Services and Operations. SAP team is at the heart of Apple’s IT and business. Very high volume of transactions, demanding product launches and global business processes require us to build outstanding solutions that make visible impact in the world! You will be responsible for design, development and deployment of on-premise and cloud enterprise solutions using a combination of SAP technologies and platforms.
- Certified professional with at least 8 years as Project Manager leading very large transformational ERP and Intelligence enterprise projects.
- Very extensive knowledge and hands on experience of SAP S/4 HANA architecture including core functionalities and complex systems migration.
- Proficient with Waterfall, Kanban, Iterative, and Agile methodologies. SAP Activate knowledge a plus.
- Deep understanding of supply chain domains, manufacturing-processes, finance, e-commerce, retail and sales distributions
- Hands-on cross-functional team leadership experience, including stakeholder-facing leadership, management, communication, influencing, negotiation, conflict resolution, team-building, and problem-solving skills
- Working with teams in US, UK and India & flexibility to work non-Singapore hours if needed.
- Experience on using project management and PMO tools for example Wrike, Asana, Trello, Smartsheet, Omni plan, MS project, JIRA, Confluence, Primavera
- Used to work with other business units and in a multi vendors environment
- Ability to lead large meetings
- Experienced in leading sophisticated Program and Project timelines
- Self-starter, able to work independantly
You can’t do it all but you can do most with available resources to deliver solutions that meet business needs. You must be an extraordinary storyteller!. So you propose a solution, get buy-in while navigating through matrix organization. You adjust delivery plans for competing priorities while keeping projects on-time & within budget. Some of our systems are off-the-shelf customized products while others are home grown. Developing functional solution designs is critical and challenging. Once completed you hand over project to support team and move to next one. Through the year you select, train and manage productivity of vendor resources. Although solutions span many systems, you remain domain solution expert for other programs . You enjoy the experience of extraordinary work and cherish the journey & fulfilling career.
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.