Retail Route to Market Enablement Lead, Uxbridge, UK (12 months Fixed Term Contract)
Uxbridge, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the Apple direct contact to our largest customers. The Channel Programs RTM Lead will be responsible for all given activity in the defined RTM, whether that be People, Training, Tech, or Fixture Programs ensuring the successful execution of Apple's overarching programatic strategy as defined by our WW teams in collaboration with the country sales org.
- Indepth Retail and/or Telco Sales experience
- Proven project management experience in large organisations
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with a large volume of stakeholders
- Previous experience at senior level in a complex fast moving organisations
- Previous experience in a senior position managing upwards and influencing
- Proven ability to build strategic roadmaps to address current market challenges
- Proven ability to analyse sales data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Own key stakeholder relationship’s in program partners organisations. Lead the channel RTM strategy working with the Channel Sales Enablement Lead to build a 12-18 month rolling plan detailing the proposed execution of the programmatic pillars that align to the overarching country program strategy as defined by the Channel Sales Enablement Lead. Execution of the proposed strategic plan with the support of the wider ICE, AE, EMEIA and, WW teams. Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly updates on the progress of execution vs. plan. Provide overall support to the RTM AEs for all programmatic pillars ensuring they are delivered to Apple’s exacting standards whether they be People, Technology, Training, Fixture, Maintenance, Merchandising, or Audit compliance. Sales data analytics to help inform future programmatic investment decisions. Working with our EMEIA operations team to ensure compliance of all programmatic pillars are met and within a timely manner.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.