People Support, Crisis Management Specialist
上海, 上海, 中国内地
Do you have a passion to help others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? As a member of Apple’s People Team, you’ll help support and care for our most important resource: our people. Your efforts will maintain Apple as the most innovative company by striving to make us the most diverse — open to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives. And that’s just the beginning, because throughout Apple employees’ careers, you will continue to help them grow expertly and support them in work and life. Join our People Team to help support the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products. DESCRIPTION We directly impact the employee experience every day through providing experienced care and support to all Apple employees around the world. We want employees to feel valued, connected, developed and cared for. Weʼre looking for someone who is passionate about supporting others and specializes in topics related to crisis response and emergency management. The work involves connecting with team members who are experiencing an unexpected moment of critical need at a personal level or widespread crisis moment which may include dangerous weather, wildfire, or other serious situations impacting wellbeing and safety. This role is a 5 days work week and will require permanent weekend shifts from 8am-5pm, with 2 off days during the weekdays.
- Ability to express compassion, confidence, building trust, and crafting reassurance for guide others through a difficult situation.
- Remains calm, resourceful, and productive during times of uncertainty. Ability to think broadly when approaching issues, consider cultural differences, and asking for help as needed.
- Action oriented and solution focused; listens carefully and intensely passionate about helping others.
- Proficient in English and one other language (Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Thai or Mandarin) that the team supports in the region is a must.
- Prior experience with Workday and ServiceNow knowledge, or have experience with other enterprise HR systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong attention to detail.
- Resourceful in shifting seamlessly between a range of employee inquiries and cases; keeping prioritization of work front of mind
- Uses discretion with confidential data.
Primary contact to help Apple team members employees in moments of crisis. Weekend schedule availability is required. Answers in-bound phone and web-based requests for support from our team across the world. This work is global in nature as it relates to crisis support. Uses a variety of resources, HRIS tools, and knowledge base to resolve and/or collaborate with others to provide critical support within service level agreements (SLA). Records all inquiries and resolutions in a customer relationship management system (Service Now) using the defined way of working taught at People Support. Determines eligibility of support based on Apple guidelines; exercises judgement and discretion for outstanding situations and seeks support needed in order to do the right thing for our team members. Develops strong internal relationships across the People team and with internal process partners to drive resolution and outstanding support. Observes case trends and shares themes of support to provide insights on team member needs during widespread crisis events. Uses knowledge of People team functions to share and improve processes within the team and across Appleʼs businesses. Supports other inquiries when there is not an active crisis event such as team member inquiries about other Apple benefits and services (i.e. charity, donations, team member product discounts, employee assistance program, educational assistance, requests for data or other global case support topics).
BA/BS or equivalent experience in Human Resources preferred. Minimum of 2 years of experience in Crisis Support or Human Resources, or 3-4 years of experience in customer service support. Familiar with HR resources, systems, and relevant data to answer employee’s wide range of HR inquiries efficiently. Capable of handling routine cases independently by leveraging on established resources and process. Ability to work on cases/tasks that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues with ability to make recommendations.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement oppor- tunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individu- als with disabilities.