Marcom - Systems Administrator
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We are responsible for all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The role of a Systems Administrator in Marcom is to architect, configure, troubleshoot and maintain a world-wide assortment of critical systems in support of Apple’s marketing efforts. In this role, you will be instrumental in positioning Apple to remain one of the most beloved and empowering brands for both current and potential customers today and into the years to come.
- Five to ten years of UNIX/Linux administration in large heterogeneous environments
- Strong understanding of networking, virtualization, automation and monitoring
- Proven track record of maintaining high availability systems
- Experience rolling out release changes to production environments
- Solid aptitude for analysis and troubleshooting
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Passion for secrecy and security
- Able to prioritize multiple systems and projects with elegance and grace - Expert at managing and moving large data/files around the world - Empowered to help rethink and reinvent the way we work - Challenged to design intuitive and simple solutions to complex problems - Willing to draw on many different sources of insight and knowledge - React quickly to new technologies and business needs
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.