App Store Games Editor - SEA
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
We’ve all found apps we love and apps that have changed our lives. Apps transform the ways we learn, work, travel, have fun, and pursue our passions. Apple's App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving more than half a billion customers every week. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who knows their JRPGs from their ARPGs, their FPSs from their TPSs. The ideal candidate is passionate about the impact that games have on people and is constantly looking for the next big thing in gaming, in order to curate and create content about the games that people should know about!
- Games journalistic/development experience preferred
- Strong English writing skills. Ability to write in a second Southeast Asian language is a plus
- Expertise and passion in games across platforms and genres
- Strong content strategy and analysis skills
- A deep understanding of the content that draws Southeast Asian gamers
- Detail-oriented, resourceful, and curious beyond personal taste
You will utilise strong creative writing skills to help our customers learn more about the games they already love, and discover new ones that they’ll love. You will combine data insights with storytelling expertise to put together effective content strategies and create an all-season gaming experience. You will evaluate and curate games from a wide variety of genres. An excellent understanding and appreciation of the depth and breadth of the space are key. You will have a finger on the pulse of gaming culture, identifying market trends and responding to them by surfacing relevant content to our customers in Southeast Asia. You will work on editorial projects with cross-functional teams from multiple countries, timezones and dependencies. A collaborative, can-do attitude is a must. You should have the ability to hit the ground running and be familiar with the speed at which editorial organisations work.
Education & Experience
BA/BS preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.