Senior Computer Vision Engineer- Technology Development Group
Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
Machine Learning and AI
The Technology Development Group is looking for help to drive breakthrough developments in machine learning and computer vision problems. We are on the lookout for people who are experienced in working on shipping products to help power future revolutionary Apple devices. Now is a great opportunity for you to push the limits computer vision on embedded devices in the Apple ecosystem. Your role will be as a lead, focused on researching and prototyping technologies, both traditional computer vision and deep learning, collaborating with partners in this space within Apple, helping impact long-term decisions and strategy.
- Passionate about Augmented Reality
- Passionate about working with hardware architectures
- Experienced Software Engineer with proficiency in C/C++
- Solid foundation in Computer Vision with key areas being SfM/SLAM, optical flow and depth estimation
- Understanding of Deep Learning is preferable, with key areas being mobile friendly architectures, image regression and classification problems
We are the Technology Development Group that is responsible for many of the key algorithms in ARKit and beyond. We are looking for talented engineers who are passionate about building products for millions of customers around the world. You’ll be working on cutting-edge technology and develop algorithms that enable a high-quality user experience across a range of tentpole use cases and applications. As a part of our team, you will closely collaborate with HW engineers (cameras, silicon, electrical engineering, product design) and other technology development software teams (computer graphics, video engineering, data generation/annotation, drivers/OS). You can make a difference by leading our efforts in tailoring algorithms to new platforms which bring forth a new set of challenges and help them to excel on Apple silicon. The key strength is your willingness to learn and adopt to new technologies.
Education & Experience
Ph.D or M.Sc. degree in Computer Science or similar, alternatively a comparable industry career with a consistent track record of successful projects.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.