AR/VR Software Engineer
Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
Software and Services
The Technology Development Group (TDG) is looking for a AR/VR Software Engineer to help us push the limits on the next generation of interactive experiences on our platform. This team is working with some of Apple’s most advanced technologies including augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) offered in ARKit and Metal 2. As a member of our creative organization, you will have a uniquely rewarding opportunity to craft future products that will delight and inspire millions of people every single day.
- 2+ years industry experience
- Excellent programming skills and knowledge of C++
- Proficient in mathematics for 3D graphics (linear algebra)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Detail-oriented approach to solving problems and building new things.
Apple makes the newest technologies accessible to create amazing user experiences. You will have the opportunity to work in a team developing system level frameworks enabling those user experiences, in close collaboration with other creative and innovative teams across Apple and TDG. The candidate for this role will be comfortable working in a dynamic and creative environment. Engineers are expected to work quickly and smartly to help determine the viability of ideas and technologies. You will need a passion for understanding 3D engines and lower level programming and an ambition to improve, innovate and explore these technologies to enable creatives to surprise and delight our users.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science OR equivalent degree OR equivalent experience
- Proficiency in computer architecture
- Comfortable in creative solutions for the end user experience with uncertain creative direction