Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Dynamic, resourceful people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Do you want to join us in these pursuits? Are you a person with passion and strategic thinking? Love challenge and quick-changing environment? Join us to grow and to learn together! We are looking for an individual to manage purchase to pay processes for Hardware Engineering Team in different countries. Work with engineering team to streamline resources planning process and consolidate procurement need. Connect with other teams such as Finance, Customs and etc in each region and to trouble shoot any procurement or payment issues. Identity needs of resources and pull in Apple supporting team and escalate process or structural issues when needed.
- 10 years experience with procurement including purchasing and logistics.
- Creative and talent in negotiations, networking, and communication
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Details oriented with sense of urgency and possess high interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidentiality.
- Knowledge of basic international shipping procedures
- Experience with SAP
- Engineering background and knowledge of shipping requirements for lithium batteries would be a plus
- Work with internal customers to support procurement of low volume high mixture for indirect goods and services which will best meet business needs - Control spend and improve effectiveness of procurement process - Raise purchase request, track and report purchase details of orders and deliveries - Coordination of logistics shipments inbound and outbound and resolving blockers when custom issues arise. - Collaborate with cross function teams to ensure safety procedures and customs rules are well followed. - Communicate with vendors, team members in different time zones, and talk to managers to align goals
Education & Experience