Technical Project Manager - Manufacturing Design
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, innovative ideas have a way of quickly becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences. This is where individual imaginations and experiences gather together that leads to great work. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Manufacturing Design team enables the mass production of Apple's entire product line from iPhones, iPads and MacBooks to the Mac Pro, AppleTV and Apple Watch. Part of the magic that makes all of this possible is a robust set of applications and systems designed and developed by Apple that support the production of a product from prototype to announcement and beyond. We seek a Technical Project Manager who would be responsible for the implementation of software system and solution for use within the Enclosure level manufacturing process and the broader Apple Manufacturing Design organization in order to support the business operational needs and promote greater efficiency, simplicity, cost savings, quality, standardization and scalability.
- 8 plus years of overall experience ib software consulting or implementation with Project management skills: the ability to manage Apple and ODM vendors cross-functional teams.
- IT experience: software/hardware/network experience or MES experience.
- Operations knowledge: broad quality/supply chain/operations management knowledge.
- 5 plus years' experience in manufacturing system (MES/SFC) implementation functions.
- Demonstrated ability working closely with quality or supply chain functions.
- Software experience in business analysis, software design, methodology, and architecture
- Data analysis experience in data extracting, cleaning and mining.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership.
As Technical Project Manager, we look forward to your leading and working with ODM to establish Apple Manufacturing Traceability solution. - Communicate with cross-functional teams including quality, engineering, supply chain and software to align the requirements and system design. - Work with other teams and design professional IT solutions to solve operations problems. - Understand the production processes and operations difficulty down to the details. - Simplify the complex problem and deliver clear information. - Negotiate with suppliers on the project scope, schedule and deliverables, estimate the technical efforts and identify the risks before the implementation. - Build and maintain the relationships with the key users and partners.
Education & Experience
BE / BTech in Computer Science from a reputed school
- - SQL/Python/Tableau data analysis skills
- - PMP/6 Sigma certification preferred
- - Network topology and Linux server experience