AIML - Sr. Machine Learning Engineer - Machine Learning Platform Technology (MLPT)
Seattle, Washington, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Want to own the platform that enables the next generation of intelligent experiences on Apple products and services? Our group develops the platform that Apple uses for developing machine learning, artificial intelligence, and computer vision applications. As a machine learning engineer on our team, you will design and build software systems to enable the future of Apple's intelligent products. Join our team of nerdy, pragmatic, proficient, product-focused engineers!
- Strong Python programming skills
- Understanding of data structures, software design principles, and algorithms
- Experience with one or more deep learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow and PyTorch. Hands-on experience developing machine learning solutions
- Familiarity with DNN training algorithms
We're looking for strong machine learning engineers to help build a next-generation framework for training deep learning models. You'll be part of a small team of developers and deep learning experts, working in the area of neural network system and algorithm optimization. We're looking for candidates with polished coding skills as well as passion for machine learning and computational science. In exchange, we offer a respectful work environment, flexible responsibilities, and access to world-class experts and growth opportunities—all at one of the best companies in the world. Design and develop components for our centralized, scalable ML platform. Train and evaluate DNNs to push the limits of existing solutions for large-scale training. Develop novel techniques to circumvent limitations of these solutions and evaluate your techniques on real-world tasks from our partners in Siri, Computer Vision, etc. We encourage publishing novel work at top ML conferences.
Education & Experience
PhD or Masters in the area of Computer Science or equivalent years of industry experience
- Strong background in applied math, including optimization and probability
- Strong C++ skills
- Publication record at ML conferences; familiarity with GPU programming