Distributor Account Manager, Thailand
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. A unique opportunity exists for an extraordinary individual to actively promote the sales of Apple solutions through distributors. Through strong sales, service and product knowledge, actively represents the culture of excellence, collaboration and partnering all major relevant distributor partners in Thailand. The individual excels in working with senior management of partners, as well as virtual teams in all their store locations to develop them as successful partners for Apple.
- Distributor Management and Retail sales experience preferred (at least 8 -10 years and above). Experience with telecom and IT industry would be a plus.
- Proven track record in the delivery of ambitious growth targets.
- Sales management experience / Retail partnership management.
- Committed focus on goals and continuous improvement.
- Advanced communication skills (including English)
- Professional manner, maturity and extraordinary customer & partner skills.
- Forecasting, prior quota management and partner management ability.
- Stong commercial acumen and possess the ability to engage partners’ senior management team.
- Enthusiasm and self driven.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
• You will establish and lead close working relationship with the senior representatives of relevant distributors to develop their sales effectiveness and maximise the sales of Apple products to retailers and education partners. • Grow Apple presence especially iPhone in open channel. • Strategically develop distributor capacities beyond box mover. • Act as a professional business personnel to develop and run a reliable forecast and ensure the focused use of Apple sales forecasting tools and processes. • Hold regular performance and planning reviews with distributor partners. • Keep it simple, and focused on a phenomenal outcome for everyone. • Planning: Agree quarterly marketing and in-store activities, responsibilities and weekly sell through targets. • Ensure accurate forecast to ensure healthy supply to retail partners. • Ensure all POS forecast from Partners are reliable and understand the weekly variance where applicable. Ensure that all existing POS are visited on a regular basis and all the stores are in accordance with Apple merchandising guidelines. • Dedicatedly monitor partner’s credit position to ensure all backlog are fulfilled in a timely manner. Analyse the credit requirements to cater for the growth of the business. • Develop a strong working relationship, team-work and sense of mutual respect with retailers. • Always represent the Apple brand to the highest level
Education & Experience
- Key Competencies:
- Persuasiveness/Sales Ability, Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills, Conflict Management, Leadership, Planning and Organising, Change Management, Performance Analysis
- Apple Values
- • Ability to work well in groups and without routine direct supervision.
- • Take initiative and challenge the status quo.
- • Deliver more than the customer expects.
- • Be dependable and reliable – follow-up quickly and consistently.
- • Demonstrate a positive and approachable demeanor.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.