Brand Manager - Turkey
Istanbul, Turkey Region, Turkey
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. As our Brand Manager you will be responsible for synchronizing various Marcom disciplines in support of communication of Apple products in Turkey during product launch as well as sustain periods. The position will require close collaboration across a variety of functions, including Interactive, Channel, Partner Comms, Creative, Business Affairs, Advertising and Operations. Additionally, we will need you to develop and maintain positive relationships both globally and locally with Product Marketing, Corp Comms, Sales, and Sales Operations organizations. We are looking for a self-motivated, flexible individual with very strong communication skills. We require you to be a strong strategic thinker, capable of seeing the bigger picture and orchestrating projects to that end. This role requires the individual to constantly challenge the status quo and seek new and better ways of communicating both internally and externally.
- You have extensive professional experience of consumer marketing communications in a creatively driven organisation (client or agency).
- You also bring a detailed understanding of the local market with a strong background of developing and executing marketing strategies.
- You have deep experience and appreciation for the creative development process.
- You demonstrate acute attention to detail and results orientation.
- You have the ability to multitask both at a strategic and executional level, often within the same hour.
- You love to work in close partnership with others. We work very collaboratively here and are seeking a great teammate who takes personal ownership of assigned tasks.
- You have a real passion for the Apple brand.
- Your English communications skills are excellent - written and oral.
- You are a strong presenter.
Planning: You will work closely with the Geo Marcom Lead, Product Marketing and the Worldwide (WW) Marcom team to establish goals and product strategies for the Turkish market. You will share regular planning updates and insights with WW and Geo teams on the local Apple business, including sales performance, market share, competitive information, industry happenings, and competitive trends. On a regular basis, you will collect and share actionable and pertinent communications insights to help guide, inform, and improve our global communications plans and efforts. Project Management: You will effectively lead all local market communication activities around launch and sustain periods as well as local seasonal opportunities. You will act as the key interface between the WW Marcom teams and local Marketing teams. You will provide a single point of contact for campaigns from an overall process, communications, and materials perspective. This requires representing the local Geo’s needs to WW Marcom counterparts, while articulating the global strategy to the broader Geo team. Our local agency partners will collaborate closely with you to ensure that all deliverables are fully integrated and precisely executed, meeting Apple’s outstandingly high-quality standards. It will be your responsibility to provide strategic communications input and guidance to all functional areas, including Channel, Interactive, Advertising and Retail.
Education & Experience
- Extensive international travel (up to 10-12 weeks per year)
- Fluency in Turkish and English
- Please apply in English