Retail Regional Sales Manager - Ankara
Ankara, Ankara, Turkey
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Are you passionate about technology, want to make an impact and have the desire to work on groundbreaking product innovations? Then we are looking for you. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. If you bring passion and dedication to your job then there is no telling what you could accomplish. As a Retail Regional Sales Manager (ASC Supervisor) you are responsible for the sales performance, customer experience, quality and advocacy within the Retail channel in an assigned territory. You will supervise a team of Apple Solution Consultants (ASCs) providing leadership and inspiration to achieve their quantitative and qualitative goals. It’s expected that you will build a world-class team to ensure they have all tools necessary to turn their skills and talent into amazing results. You lead your team to perform through a balanced combination of remote management and working side by side during in-store visits (80% of the working time). You are a natural leader who’s passionate about Apple and drives sales and customer experience through day to day guidance, feedback, coaching and role modelling for the ASC team. Your knowledge and passion about Apple helps keep you up to date with the competitive landscape and trends.
- Extensive experience in retail store management or similar
- Proven track record of success in the delivery of quotas.
- Ability to motivate and develop a high performing team through remote management.
- Superior communicator with an ability to interact in a multi layered personnel environment.
- Understands solution based selling.
- Demonstrates an ability to discuss solutions to issues.
- Has demonstrated an ability to deliver time sensitive projects.
- Has demonstrated ability to diagnose and develop remedies or plans for solutions or opportunities.
The position of the Retail Regional Sales Manager (ASC Supervisor) is a field level role and will require them to be involved in store level activities to insure the highest possible revenue targets and attaches are being fulfilled. The Retail Regional Sales Manager (ASC Supervisor) will work with their teams to ensure complete Apple product solutions are sold to all prospective and current customers and make sure Apple merchandising policies are being upheld and met. The ASC Supervisor will also ensure their team delivers the highest levels of customer service, satisfaction, and integrity on a continual basis. Additionally, they will work with store management and develop relationships that allow themselves the ability to monitor the Apple business and ensure it is growing. Responsibilities include: - Increase Apple sales at stores in assigned territory. - Supervise and develop their team. - Ensure their team are trained and knowledgeable on the latest Apple products and promotions. - Establish and maintain an outstanding relationship with in-store management. - Ensure their team’s Apple product merchandising is always up to standard. - Establish communications between their team members and in-store general and regional management. - Implement and deliver Apple directed initiatives. - Maintain and direct a sense of team spirit among their team.
Education & Experience
- KEY COMPETENCIES
- - Customer Focus
- - Drive for Result
- - Integrity and Trust
- - Managerial Courage
- - Motivating Others
- - Developing Direct Reports and Others
- - Ethics & Values
- - Presentation Skills
- - Negotiating
- CRITERIA USED TO MEASURE SUCCESS
- - Hero Product (e.g., Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch) and key accessory sales performance against business expectations - measured on a YoY, QiQ and mall-share basis
- - Quality of weekly reporting with sales results, deep insight and recommendations to the sales teams
- - Effectiveness and quality of Quarterly Territory plans prepared and presented to the internal sales team
- - Level of compliance to merchandising guidelines measured by quality audit across your assigned territory.
- - Level of customer experience measured by staffing survey and mystery shopping across your assigned territory.
- - Level of advocacy and proficiency of store sales staff measured by staff SEED engagement, score from mystery shopping, staff quiz scores, and Advocacy Program participation across assigned territory.