3D VM Production Manager Greater China Marcom
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The Marcom 3DVM team manages the development of physical deliverables in support of Marcom initiatives and creative intent. The team’s responsibilities include developing and deploying complex visual merchandising fixtures, furniture, and solutions for Apple’s worldwide retail and channel partners. As a Production Manager within the 3DVM team, you will provide strong project management and fixture development skills to maintain quality, schedules, and budgets for various 3D projects. You will be instrumental in supporting the development and deployment of brand presentations, managing and partnering with engaged suppliers and manufacturing partners.
- You have four to seven years of retail fixture experience (preferably with electronic products) in a design agency, architecture firm, or corporate in-house studio.
- You have a strong eye for project management, quality, and construction details, and you are dedicated, highly organized, learn quickly and stay calm.
- You have CAD, engineering drawing, and compatible systems experience.
- You have experience leading and documenting onsite installations.
- You dream of working in a collaborative, creative, and challenging environment.
- You are incredibly resourceful, a multitasker who builds relationships by being a creative and
- innovative problem solver.
- You are willing to travel domestically and internationally for up to 10 days at a time.
Assist with fixture development, including all planning, engineering, compliance, documentation, reviews, budgets, and status updates Execute against strategy and negotiate any strategic changes Represent Marcom at cross-functional team meetings Contribute to strategic discussions, processes, and development Manage operational and financial project needs
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in business management or a creative discipline is preferred
- 8 years minimum of retail fixture experience (preferably with electronic products) in a design agency, architecture firm or corporate in-house studio. Must possess a strong eye for quality and construction details.
- This position requires a detail-oriented team player with exceptional organisational skills and strong project management capabilities.
- The ideal candidate should be proactive, highly organised, comfortable under pressure, and able to work effectively as both a team member and quality control manager
- He or she needs to have strong influential abilities combined with excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Experience in CAD and compatible systems are a must.
- Candidate must be willing to travel both internationally and domestically.