Operations and Supply Chain Specialist
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Operations and Supply Chain
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. Passion works here. Apple is a place where extraordinary people capture to do their best work. Our community is made up of every kind of individual: artists and designers, engineers and scientists, thinkers and doers. Together we craft things and experiences people once couldn’t have invented — and now can’t imagine living without. So if you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job. Just be ready to dream big. WHAT WE OFFER: - 1.5 - 2 years rotating throughout Apple’s Asia operations (Greater China, Japan, SE Asia). - Rapidly develop manufacturing fundamentals while working side-by-side with the industry’s best operations talent. - Be called on at a moment’s notice to support critical needs products and teams.
- WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Specific examples of:
- - Passion for operations and supply-chain management, willing to work in factory envionments
- - Prioritization and project management skills/potential
- - Top-of-class communications and networking skills
- - Curiosity, flexibility, drive and grit
- - Fast Learner, quick to adapt to new environments and able to work independently
- - Passion for taking on new challenges and able to work under pressure
- - Ability to build strong relationships to influence cross-functional teams
- - Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- - 2-5 years operations work experience
- - English/Mandarin Chinese fluency required. Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese nice to have.
- - Up to 100% travel in greater China and Asia.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- Monitoring onsite factory activities (Capacity planning, Material readiness/Manufacturing/ Supply-demand planning/Logistics etc.) - Daily track and report status of projects to different levels of management - Under project led by Operations leader/project owner work closely with entire cross-functional team, such as Engineering, Quality and Contract manufacturing teams
Education & Experience
•Bachelor’s degree required