RF Testing Engineer
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. You are at Apple don’t just build products — you build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of you and your ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. With the growth of iPad & iPhone's, we have created new opportunities for individuals to work on the most exciting new products introduced by Apple. We are seeking for individual with strong RF knowledge/skills. This position will reside in one of the manufacture site and works closely with the various engineering to support the needs for operational team.
- • Engineering Degree, preferably Electrical or Info Comm. Engineering with hands on experience in debugging, failure analysis and functional verification.
- • Minimum 5 years of technical working experience in high volume manufacturing, knowledge in RF technology (WIFI, BT, Cellular) is a must.
- • Good understanding of electronic assembly processes and RF technology.
- • Knowledgeable in production control processes, data analysis/interpretation GR&R, Cp/Cpk and correlation analysis.
- • Excellent interpersonal skill with good spoken and written English, also proficient in Mandarin.
- • Able to work independently under high pressure and comfortable working in dynamic environment.
- • Able to adopt frequent travel with irregular working hours.
• Provide technical leadership in resolving any RF related issue. • Conduct detail product failure analysis and drive issue resolutions. • Make recommendation to design & test coverage improvement. • Standardization and optimization of the manufacturing RF test processes. • Drive potential test gap and correlations issue between the modules and systems assembly factories. • Support production yield improvement activities.
Education & Experience
Engineering Degree, preferably Electronic/Electrical & Computing Engineering