Enterprise Account Executive
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for a dynamic, highly-motivated Apple Account Executive for our Enterprise team based in Shanghai. You will have very strong communication, commercial and presentation skills with a proven track record in sales and business operation experience of delivering channel programs that drive partners into new territories. Capable of engaging with C level executives and to evangelize on the transformational benefits of iOS and macOS solutions for business and enterprise clients. This exciting role offers a unique opportunity for a highly driven individual to partake in and orchestrate Apple’s success in a number of growing and strategically important market sectors.
- Proven ability to drive positive Enterprise customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results.
- Ability to motivate & mentor others and to develop strong channel relationships / teams
- Ability to manage separate business groups within a complex environment.
- Strong communication skills capable of engaging at C Level
- Self-motivated, creative, ambitious and able to work independently
- At least Seven years of experience selling in the Enterprise market.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Knowledge of Enterprise/Industry market, Ecosystem, IT infrastructure and Mobility solution.
- Sensitivity to new technology, Capability of self-learning
- Good command of both English and Chinese language, written and spoken
As an AE in ESC, you align closely with Partners to target specific B2B & Enterprise opportunities，and encourage teams to deliver measurable results for the ESC's various business sectors. You support Channel partner to lead a sales force that discovers customers' needs and delivers solutions to improve Apple experience. You help to build these lines of business by selecting and developing a knowledgeable talent pool. In addition to business developing, you create excitement around products, services, programs, and initiatives. And by driving ESC staff to create customer experiences that enhance Apple loyalty, you deliver measurable results and help enrich Enterprise customers' working and lives. - Share your deep knowledge of Enterprise mobility, Business transformation and Apple’s products and services, enabling partner's sales team to inspire customers to take action. - Identify customer opportunities and work closely with the partner and the broader Apple team to deliver transformative customer outcomes. - Build a sales pipeline and convert to deliver growth for Apple. Analyse emerging trends, competitor actions and partner capabilities to create and capitalise on the opportunities identified. - Plan Demand Generation activities accordingly to Apple’s corporate strategy. Sync with Customer key decision maker and Channel Managers to develop and implement a concise and aligned strategy across the organization.