Supplier Quality Engineer - LCD
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Operations and Supply Chain
Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Display Quality Team is looking for a motivated, technically oriented, to manage display module quality. You will be responsible for developing and implementing processes and tools for all aspects of module process during development and mass production, working with cross-functional teams and suppliers to ensure high quality manufacturing.
- We are looking for you with
- - Minimum 7 to 10 years of experience into related Manufacturing of LCD industry
- - Excellent project management skills, working in a matrix Organization. Incumbent should have a good track record of managing a cross-functional team in order to achieve new product objectives inclusive of quality, yield and cost
- - Direct experience managing a functional engineering teams a plus
- - Proven bottom line project management experience (Planning, Cost & Delivery)
- - Experience working with international OEM partners.
We are expecting you to - To manage the process and quality to achieve the best design goal using an optimized LCD manufacturing process for a high volume production. - Ensure quality controls are in place for the required thin film process, including sputtering deposition, photolithography, etching, glass scribe/break & LCD module process, during NPI stage. Especially, cell process skill level is good to contribute FOS quality improvements. - Work with the reliability group to perform a timely Failure Analysis for LCD failures and quickly come up with necessary corrective actions. - To drive the suppliers to optimize the LCD process and establish the manufacturing infrastructure. - To lead project team and supply base team throughout the LCD product development phase and support the quality and yield for the initial product ramp. - Support LCD suppliers and Eng with failure analysis responsibilities.
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree and above, major in EE/ME.