Head of App Store, Greater China
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Greater China App Stores are some of the world's largest and most innovative software stores, serving hundreds of millions of digital customers. We are seeking a seasoned manager to handle all efforts for the store fronts in Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macao.
- You should have a minimum of 7-10 years of meaningful industry work experience in business development, with minimum 5 years experience in online business development
- Knowledge of relevant wireless and mobile technologies pertinent to the industry
- Strong knowledge of competitive and 3rd party products and competitor strategy
- Proven track record of successful negotiation, working with many groups to achieve goals
- Strong project management skills and fluency with Numbers and Keynote
- Excellent presentation skills and extraordinary attention to detail
- Excellent written & verbal business communication skills
- The role requires fluency in English and Chinese
- The position is based in Beijing or Shanghai
As the head of the App Store, you'll be responsible for driving revenue growth across the Greater China App Stores by crafting and executing locally and regionally relevant business and sales strategies. We're looking for somebody who can identify new market trends, business opportunities and key partners to engage and develop. You'll work closely with external partners to ensure the best content is made available for the platform, and internally, you'll collaborate cross-functionally with a range of partners: Apple’s Worldwide Developer Relations, Worldwide Product Marketing, App Store and iTunes teams. Another key part of the role is to suggest initiatives to provide the best user experience possible for customers and developers in China.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business or related, MBA or equivalent degree preferred