Senior Manager, Computer Vision and Machine Learning
Beijing, Beijing, China
We are looking for a Senior Manager accomplished in real-time Computer Vision and Machine Learning (CVML) in Apple R&D (Beijing) Inc. Our organization comprises worldwide teams ranging from software, firmware to hardware, together we have contributed in key features to Apple devices such as FaceID, Animoji, Camera Portrait mode, ARKit, etc. We are endeavoring to deliver the best user experiences to customers spanned the globe. Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Years of R&D experience in real-time Computer Vision and Machine Learning (Deep Learning) algorithms.
- Being active in CVML communities, having publications in top conferences/journals. Established record in leading and growing industry CVML teams.
- Proven experience in developing and shipping products.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Mandarin and English.
- Management or supervisory experience required. Proven leadership skills with a proclivity towards action and problem-solving are essential.
We are seeking a senior tech leader to build a CVML team of talent algorithm researchers and software developers in China. You will work multi-functionally with teams in China, U.S. and other regions. You should be able to personally and drive team-work to deliver software and hardware solutions. You should also intelligently prioritize tasks in rapid development cycles, and coordinate efforts and resources for your team members as well as other Apple teams. You will explore technical hotspots, study potential markets, develop features that the best fit local user preferences, land and localize state-of-the-art technologies in China. You will think different, lead the trend, and impact the world.
Education & Experience
MS/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent fields (Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, etc).
- Experience with camera hardware/firmware, computational photography, compression and related machine learning technologies.
- Experiences in leading multi-functional teams and shipping products to worldwide customers.