Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- The Apple Online Store Sales and Service team is looking for motivated, outgoing, and tech savvy individuals who want to offer Apple Customers an unparalleled customer experience over Chat. At Apple, we believe in hard work, a fun environment, and the kind of creativity and innovation that only comes about when talented people from diverse backgrounds approach problems from varying perspectives. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage, and inspire – and that by focusing on the smallest of details, we can make big impacts with our customers. Building this environment starts with YOU!
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced B2C e-commerce environment. Apple Online Store Chat Agents will receive training to enable them to sell Apple products and accessories.
- Apple Online Store Chat Agents will be expected to:
- • Learn about Apple products and become an expert on the product features and related accessories;
- • Understand Apple’s Digital Lifestyle strategy and how each product fits into it;
- • Provide consultative solutions to customers based on their needs, following the Apple Online Store Customer Engagement model;
- • Understand how to leverage multiple sources of information to stay current on product features and technology changes; and,
- • Understand how to appropriately set customers’ expectations after they have placed their order, e.g., “what happens next,” to ensure a favorable end-to-end purchase experience;
Working Environment: • Function comfortably in a fast-paced, performance-based call center environment where chats are monitored, reviewed, and assessed. • Flexible schedule, ability to work on shifts including nights and/or weekends.
Education & Experience
Education Requirements: • 1-2 years proven experience in Sales and/or Customer-service; • Professional verbal and written communication skills; • Advanced reading, writing, and math skills (high school diploma, certificate) college degree a plus; • Ability to type in excess of 45 WPM with 95%+ accuracy; • Technical aptitude (computer literate, able to quickly learn new applications); • Ability to work in cross-functional teams; • Ideal candidate will have experience using a Mac, iTunes, and iPod.
- • Customer-focused, detailed-oriented individuals. • Creative problem solvers; • Comfortable working with ambiguity; • Has excelled in a customer-facing environment; • Has experience with both Mac and PC; • Can translate ‘tech speak’ into everyday, written, understandable terms; • Strong comprehension skills (adaptive writing, active reading); • Ability to maintain a positive attitude in high-stress/fast-paced work environment;