NFC IOT Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Beijing, Beijing, China
Software and Services
At , great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Join our Wireless Technology & Ecosystem (WTE) and drive innovation that matters! We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the best user-experience. The WTE Quality team is looking for motivated, highly technical Wireless QA Engineer with excellent problem solving and communication skills. You will join the Quality Assurance team responsible for Interoperability testing of NFC for ApplePay, Transit and Access.
- Experience and knowledge of ISO14443 application layer and/or Global Platform/EMV standards and/or Java Card.
- Experience in crafting, writing, and automating test cases for specific features
- Proven ability to lead a complete functional area of an application or product
- You are experienced with SQA methodologies & practices, filing bug reports
- Results oriented and excellent debugging skills
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- In-depth understanding of iOS, OS X and/or Unix
- You thrive in a reciprocal environment and can clearly communicate while driving multiple projects across many teams
- You are obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to tackle everyday problems in innovative ways
- You are laser-focused on the smallest details that are significant to our customers
- Experience with coding python/C/C++ and/or Java is a big plus.
You will join a diverse team responsible for qualifying NFC functionality on Apple's innovative devices. As a part of this team, you will be engaged in performing Interoperability testing for the corresponding applets. The ideal engineer for this role is comfortable working in a dynamic and creative team charged with exploring an uncharted and rapidly evolving domain. You will take an active role in shaping the quality of innovative applications using emerging new technologies. You will be deeply integrated with our development engineers, developing test plans, automating tests, and supporting design reviews.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering
- You should possess the ability to quickly grasp & distill highly complex matters into clean, understandable solutions, delivering clearly documented test plans. The applicant will be an effective diplomat with strong communication & organizational skills. To succeed here, you'll need above all to be passionate about shipping a map experience that is the best of its kind.