Corporate Procurement GSM
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. You are at Apple don’t just build products - you build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of you and your ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. This is a supplier manager and leadership role supporting AppleCare iPhone Repair Centers and has responsibility for driving both strategic and tactical elements of the business. We're looking for this person will been Acting as a key interface between AppleCare Operations, Finance, Quality, Engineering, FATP BizOps and Apple strategic suppliers for repair services.
- Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Managing the development and implementation of procurement initiatives
- Strategic price and contract negotiations
- Early engagement with engineering for new repair strategy development and implementation, as well as providing detailed should cost guidance throughout the process
- Establish and develop strategic sourcing strategies and supplier relationships
- Resident expert in repair services space
- Interface with suppliers/service providers and Apple internal cross-functional teams to ensure flawless execution and support business goals and objectives
- Develop and drive team to achieve established goals and objectives
- Capacity and budget planning to align with repair volume requirements
- The role requires a proactive work ethic, relationship-building skills, analytical skills, strategic thinking, communication skills, resourcefulness, the ability to work effectively with cross-functional team members, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
Education/Experience: •BS in engineering or BA degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or equivalent experience, MBA or MS is a plus •5-8yrs industry experience with 4+ years in Procurement/Operations - focused roles •Thorough knowledge of the Repair Services industry •Experience and skill in negotiating, business math, contracting, report building, supply base research, creating presentations and spreadsheets, utilizing Word, Excel, and PowerPoint or Keynote The ideal candidate is an experienced leader/ supplier manager, significant Global repair services experience, strong understanding of Quality principles and possesses a technical degree or strong technical aptitude