Finance Credit Analyst
Beijing, Beijing, China
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you’ll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is important to upholding our global commitment to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll play a role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success.
- Good analytical, verbal and written communication skills. Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or accounting required.
- Minimum 3- 5 years of direct experience in credit analysis work in an international commercial bank or large multinational, preferably in technology sector
- Financial statement analysis proficiency, plus ability to draw conclusions from financial documents, MD&A and footnotes. Exhibits strong knowledge of accounting concepts and corporate finance themes
- Able to articulate risks/mitigating factors for high risk sectors or credits, including Porter 5-Forces dynamics
- Strong writing skills and able to succinctly articulate credit analysis, customer relationship and recommended actions
- Well-versed in customer contract credit language and credit risk mitigation structures and implementation (e.g. collateral, credit insurance, bank support, parent support, etc.)
- Individual Contributor with eye for detail and seeing big-picture, committed to excellence and collaboration
- Multi-linguists and working knowledge of SAP FSCM Credit module are added plus
Apple’s Asia Finance team is seeking for finance professionals with relevant knowledge, skills and passion for credit. The person in this position will work directly with Manager to handle North Asia credit exposure, maximize sales while minimizing bad debt. This position is based in Beijing Or Singapore. - Assist in bringing new customers into the credit process by analyzing financials and setting appropriate credit limits - Prepare periodic credit reviews and bad debt reserve analysis and reporting - Build strong relationship with work partners in Sales Finance, Sales, Operations, Global Finance Shared Service - Figures out methods and procedures on projects and may coordinate activities of other employees as a Team Lead or participate in cross-functional teams to improve organizational processes - Able to operate independently with minimal supervision, relying on own judgment and discretion to think “creatively” and resolve a variety of highly complex issues in creative and effective ways. - Support and back up other team members as needed - Work cross functionally within team and with other departments within Apple
Education & Experience
BS/BA in Finance, Accounting or other relevant field strongly preferred