SW Development Engineer
Beijing, Beijing, China
Software and Services
Join the Apple Maps team in the R&D branch to shape the future of Apple China Maps. We create and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives with a focus on user-experience. If you're passionate about building technologies that are going to make a difference in the future, we would like to talk to you! We design and implement Maps Navigation features for China in order to deliver the highest-quality Navigation experience to our customers.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills (at least one object oriented programming language)
- Good understanding of test methodology, concepts and quality metrics
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver
- Highly motivated, organized and a “can-do” attitude
- Fluent communication in English
As a member of Maps Test Engineer team, you will be part of a team that is responsible for improving software quality from all aspects : utilise innovative test technologies to develop a test strategy, design flexible and scalable test solutions , frameworks ,tools, and work with all stakeholders to develop test plan and suites that drives software quality. You are also required to screen and treat product issues, dig into user feedback data to analyse user behaviours, identify patterns and potential product improvement opportunities . This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong problem solving skills who can contribute in a dynamic team environment. If you're passionate about building technologies that are going to make a difference in the future, we would like to talk to you!
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science
- Experience in Maps client development is a plus.