AppleCare Channel Support Technical Advisor
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Support and Service
At Apple, we are committed to provide Apple Class service in all aspects of our business. AppleCare Channel Support (ACS) team is dedicated to provide one stop support to all service channels like Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP), Apple Retail Store, telecom carrier, and Apple internal functional teams (Warehouse, Repair Center, Finance, Field Service), etc.
- Strong customer service focus and enthusiasm for achieving excellence
- Technically minded, IT industry savvy, with the ability to quickly understand, converse with fluency and provide solutions to the intended audience
- Extraordinary troubleshooting methodology, both procedural and technical
- AppleCare Certified Macintosh Technician' certification preferred but not essential
- Excellent organizational/administrative/technical skills with agility to re-prioritize as necessary
- Deeply skilled in documenting written troubleshooting steps or instructions
- Positive, dedicated and mature work attitude
- Self starter with innovation, integrity and attention to details.
- Individuals on this team will demonstrate their technical service and support skills in the course of handling queries from the beginning of issue right through to final resolution.
- Experience in resolving technical, systems and/or perception issues with customers.
•Own, analyze, research and respond to AASP issues in a timely fashion. •Identify potential engineering issues and/or trends by ongoing analysis and tracking. •Works cross functionally with other Apple teams to ensure to address business needs and improve customer satisfaction •Provide data to management and internal partners •Meet core team competency requirements such as customer satisfaction goals, team metrics, Engineering outcomes. •In depth understanding of organizational goals and active participation in achievement of those goals. •Work closely with and support AppleCare Engineering. •Takes responsibility for tasks and decisions as documented in all processes and procedures. •Has willingness to update processes, training and procedures as required.
Education & Experience