SMB Account Manager - IT/LS
Beijing, Beijing, China
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming revolutionary products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Apple Account Executive for our IT/LS team based in China.
- At least 4+ years of knowledge in the Enterprise and SMB market.
- Shown ability to drive positive SMB customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results.
- Lead designated territory(Store Base), including accounts, account relationships, and sales cycles.
- Ability to motivate & mentor others and to develop strong channel relationships / teams
- Self-motivated, creative, ambitious and able to work independently
- Strong social and presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Knowledge of Enterprise/Industry market, Ecosystem, IT infrastructure and Mobility solution.
- Sensitivity to new technology, Capability of self-learning
- Good command of both English and Chinese language, written and spoken
As an AE in IT/LS, you align closely with Partners to target specific SMB opportunities，and support teams to deliver measurable results for the SMB's various business sectors. In addition to business developing, you create excitement around products, services, programs, and initiatives. And by driving Reseller’s staff to create customer experiences that enhance Apple loyalty, you deliver measurable results and help enrich SMB customers' working and lives. - Share your deep knowledge of Enterprise/SMB mobility, Business transformation and Apple’s products and services, enabling partner's sales team to inspire customers to take action. - Identify customer opportunities and work closely with the partner and the broader Apple team to deliver transformative customer outcomes. - Build a sales pipeline and convert to deliver growth for Apple. Analyze emerging trends. - Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives on customer base. - Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information. - Demonstrates leadership skills in the orchestration of remote teams. - Maximize the value of all sales support organizations.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.