Contact Center Operations Analyst
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are seeking an Operations Analyst based in Shanghai who is highly analytical, detail oriented, technical savvy and having a deep understanding of contact center systems with strong troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of contact center engineering is required. Experience working with Avaya and Genesys contact center solutions preferred.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills, analytic approach to technical problems.
- Experience with participating in structured project lifecycles such as capturing business and functional requirements, developing business requirements, technical design reviews and implementation phases.
- Experience interacting with all levels of management and departments within the company as well as external vendors.
- Able to brainstorm and communicate technology ideas and issues with technical peers and non-technical business partners.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin so as to support counterparts in respective countries.
- Superb communication skills and comfortable presenting to all levels of management.
- Self starter with innovation, integrity and attention to details.
- Day to day operational business administrator for AppleCare contact center systems. - Work with internal teams to define project requirements and expectations as telephony domain expert. - Tier 2 operations support for the contact center operations team. - Interact with Network Operations Center to provide tactical support in the JAPAC region. - Produce quantitative analysis to help support and direct strategic AppleCare contact center business goals. - Produce data driven analysis to solve business problems. - Monitor service levels and contact center volumes to make recommendations for real-time queue management. - Handle issues and track contact center impacting events such as system outages, access issues and volume changes. - Partners with multiple functional groups (e.g. IS&T, contact center management and vendor management) to ensure AppleCare contact center meets daily and interval goals. - May require on-call pager duty and non-standard working hours. - May require occasional travel.
Education & Experience
Degree in IT, Business or equivalent experience in a contact center IT environment is required.
- Fluent in Japanese is a plus
- Experience with administering Mac OS and Linux servers and Oracle and/or MySQL query language is a plus
- Experience in environments utilising Genesys GVP, Avaya or developing in any programming language is a plus.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and be able to adapt to sudden changes.
- Able to fit in a culturally diverse and global working environment