Business Planning Analyst Intern
Beijing, Beijing, China
Sales and Business Development
Passion works here. Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Just be ready to dream big. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is looking for a sales analyst intern to join our Greater China channel sales team.
- - Open to all majors
- - Analytical mind with good business sense and math skills
- - Creative problem solving
- - Strong presentation skills
- - Excel proficiency required (Pivot Table, H-Lookup, V-Lookup, and other critical functions to data cleaning and analysis)
- - Fluent in Mandarin & English
- - Tableau preferred
- - Travel may be required
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
YOU WILL BE EXPERIENCED IN: - Track, analyze, and report sales critical metric - Analyze consumer electronics market size and consumer demand trends, including but not limited to smartphone, tablet, personal computer, wearables, etc. - Analyze retail channel changes and support development of related route-to market strategy, including both offline and online retail. - Review effectiveness of existing retail programs - Analyze program performance both qualitatively and quantitively, highlighting risks and opportunities - Support development of new retail programs or performance improvement programs - Help launch and track the implementation of pilot programs