China GA Manager
Beijing, Beijing, China
This is a senior GA manager position of Government Affairs, based in Beijing or Shanghai for Apple China.
- - Identify and approach the key government agencies closely related to Apple’s businesses in China both in the central and local levels.
- - Regularly engage and coordinate with the key government stakeholders in both central and local governments to secure the government approval, policy support and regulatory permits.
- - Assist Greater China Government Affairs Director to plan and implement the GA China strategy.
- - Support Greater China Government Affairs Director to leverage the corporate business plan and growth strategy.
- - Assist the manager to interpret the laws and regulations, and provide GA’s proposal for the corporate executives.
- - Monitor the changes of the public policies, organization structure, decision making process, update the overall relationship portfolio and identify those potential important stakeholders and key figures.
- - Assist the manager to schedule the corporate executive’s’ visit.
- - Support and work with the local teams for communication and reputation and all other necessary issues.
- - Take lead to communicate with both the foreign and local industrial associations
- Basic Qualifications
- •Prior working experience in the government organizations and multi-national Corporations in China
- •Fluency in spoken and written English is a must
- •Skills in drafting business documents both in Chinese and English
- •Skills in communicating with the officials and the internal business units
Develop and deepen relationship with the central government ministries, particularly with the Cyberspace Administration of China (CAC), Ministry of Industry and Information Technologies (MIIT), State Administration of Market Supervision, the State Administration of Radio and Television (SART), Ministry of Culture and Tourism (MOCT), and their associated bodies.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred, in law enforcement, administrative law or other relevant majors from a respected university.