Partner Communications Manager
Beijing, Beijing, China
The role of the Marketing Communications group at Apple is to ensure flawless development and execution of world-class communications in support of Apple’s business goals. Based in Shanghai, as a member of the Apple’s Greater China Marcom team. Apple Marketing Communications is looking for a Partner Communications Manager. As an advocate for the brand, you will work closely with partners on the planning and deployment of world-class merchandising and communication programs supporting Apple’s most important products and services.
- Extensive experience in brand communications across consumer audiences, preferably in an international brand or agency
- Proven flexibility/adaptability to change in a dynamic environment
- Successful track-record building productive relationships with creative people
- Developing, producing and executing marketing campaigns with international brands
- Passion and eagerness to develop and execute best-in-class marketing campaigns with external partners
- Demonstrated depth of experience with integrated communications and account/client relationship-management.
- A highly detail-oriented team player with proven persuasive/negotiation skills
- A very strong bilingual communicator in English and Mandarin with strong presentation, email and phone abilities
- 10-15 years experience in channel marketing, account management at an ad agency or in-house marketing communications firm
Develop strong working level relationships with key partner’s marketing and advertising teams Manage the flawless execution of Apple products and services in advertising, web and printed materials Distribute and manage approved product assets and materials to internal teams and partners Ensure strong planning and execution supporting Apple’s new product introduction and seasonal campaigns along with Apple’s worldwide product merchandising priorities Ensure partner media and retail store marketing and merchandising opportunities are fully understood and ensure most premium positions for Apple products, merchandising and campaigns Represent Apple marketing guidelines and programs with key partners and manage the day-to-day reviews and approvals of product and tactical marketing communications, ensuring proper escalations to the Worldwide Marketing team Develop and implement advertising workshops
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree or above in advertising, communication, design, etc.