Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We provide equal opportunities. The Project Manager will act as the project point person for a variety of projects including events planning, internal meetings and reports and Keynote presentations. They will need to coordinate liaison between functional leads to keep projects on track and ensure teams aware of upcoming priorities.
- Extraordinary project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Flexibility in accommodating rapid change
- Strong written Chinese and English, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to take initiatives being dedicated and problem solver
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to organize information quickly and at a high level
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, matrixed organization
- Be able to multi-task, with proven effectiveness working under pressure
- A strong collaborator and communicator capable of working in a highly cross-functional environment to achieve success.
- A person with the energy, drive, passion, and enthusiasm to do and be the very best. Driven leader who approaches things with a sense of urgency.
- Strong attention to detail. Able to handle ambiguity with grace.
This role will have responsibility to drive excellence in project management in the Managing Director’s Office. This will entail ongoing interaction and collaboration across a number of groups, including Functional teams, Finance, Procurement and vendors and contractors. This role will also work with Apple’s Global teams. You will be responsible for planning events, big and small and also help with executive Keynote presentations and executive updates. There will also be planning for tours for visiting execs and coordinating internal communications across functions and locations. Responsible for taking key meeting notes and distributing, when relevant
Education & Experience
- Around 10 years of strong public relations or communications experience with a solid track record.
- Strong attention to detail, and demonstrate ability to be ‘hands-on’.
- Expert Keynote skills a plus.
- Equal Opportunity
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.