Games Business Manager, App Store, China
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Apple's App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch customers. The App Store team is seeking a dynamic and seasoned Game Business Manager to join the team in China.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant industry work experience in business development with minimum 3 years experience in online business development, or minimum 3 years experience in video games development.
- Knowledge of gaming, or mobile and digital media industry
- Strong knowledge of competitive and 3rd party products and competitor strategies
- Solid track record of successful negotiation, working with many groups to achieve goals
- Strong project management skills and fluency with Numbers and Keynote
- Excellent presentation skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written & verbal business communication skills in Chinese and English are required
- Results oriented, energetic and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed
- This position is based in Shanghai or Beijing
Drive revenue growth on the App Store by creating and executing locally relevant business and sales strategies Identify new gaming market trends, business opportunities and key partners to engage with and developers Work closely with external partners to ensure the best content is made available for the platform, and utilize the latest iOS technologies. Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders: Apple’s Worldwide Developer Relations, Worldwide Product Marketing, App Store and iTunes teams Make business model and monetization recommendations Help game developers to grow their business on the App Store world wide.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business or related, MBA or equivalent degree preferred