Apps Business Manager, App Store, China
Beijing, Beijing, China
Apple's App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch customers. The App Store team is seeking a dynamic and seasoned manager to lead the Apps category business managers who work with app developers in China to help grow their business on the App Store.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant industry work experience in business development with minimum 5 years experience in online business development
- Strong knowledge of competitive and 3rd party products and competitor strategies
- Solid track record of successful negotiation, working with many groups to achieve goals
- Skills and capabilities
- Mix of strategic and functional skills, as well as people management, with a high commitment to delivery and deadlines. The individual in this role should be a professional with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills and fluency with Numbers and Keynote
- Excellent presentation skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written & verbal business communication skills in Chinese and English are required
- Results oriented, energetic and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed
Lead the Apps Business Management team in China to drive revenue growth on the App Store by creating and executing locally relevant business and sales strategies for non-games category apps Manage business relationships with developers, including managing of developer roadmaps, major updates and new releases Identify new app market trends, business opportunities and key partners to engage with and develop Work closely with external partners to ensure the best content is made available for the platform, and utilize the latest iOS technologies. Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders: Apple’s Worldwide Developer Relations, Worldwide Product Marketing, App Store and iTunes teams Make business model and monetization recommendations to developers Help app developers to grow their business on the App Store world wide.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business or related, MBA or equivalent degree preferred
- This position is based in Beijing or Shanghai