Strategy & Business Operations PM Managing Director’s Office, Greater China
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that is revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here?
- - 10+ years of relevant strategy, product management, partnership management experience.
- - Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- - Savvy at commercial propositions and negotiations.
- - Shown success in establishing rapport, credibility and influence to get results in vast and global organizations.
- - Skilled at cultivating relationships at the most senior levels.
- - Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- - English required, Mandarin preferred.
Apple is seeking strategy and business development professionals in the fast growing Greater China region. We are looking for serial problem solvers, relationship builders and influencers to drive Apple product and partnership strategies forward in one of our most dynamic markets. Key responsibilities include: - Conduct market research and trends analyses in multi-faceted business domains. - Strategic analyses of Apple’s and competitor’s product and partnership offerings. - Identify hardware, software, services, partnership opportunities for Apple in Greater China. - Develop, articulate and present strategies to Apple leadership. - Establish internal alignment in executing strategies. - Spearhead commercial negotiations, relationship building and management with external partners.
Education & Experience
- BS/MS in Engineering, Biomedical Science or equivalent science degree