Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. This position will have overall accountability for the China Operations Communication Training Program and communications roadmap. Responsibility will include, but is not limited to, curriculum design, training delivery, program administration, vendor management, Communications strategy and delivery for China Operations team
- - You have 10 plus years of relevant work experience in HR, Organizational Development, Communications Training, English Language Education highly desirable.
- - High degree of customer service; customer service orientation
- - You have experience working in a matrixed, cross-functional environment
- - High proficiency in computer skills to perform routine analysis and prepare communication Keynotes
- - You are fluency in both Mandarin and English (speaking, reading and writing)
- - Self starter with innovation, integrity and attention to details
- - The ideal candidate is an experienced leader/ people manager
- - Ability to travel ~25%
Conduct initial, and ongoing, communication training needs analysis. Partner with Apple communications training vendor(s) to develop China Operations-specific curriculum. Lead and own the China Operations Communications Roadmap. Including drafting of Keynote materials, communication session structure and co-ordination of Communication meetings and other key China Operations communication events. Partner with VP China Operations to design, co-ordinate and manager leadership team meetings and events. Execute on commutations training strategy, including: - Classroom delivery - 1:1 and small group coaching - Explore and evaluate technology-based training solutions - Partner with business leaders to create communications development plans for their teams - Specific communications programs for managers and high-potential employees - Coordinate all activities and logistics associated with delivery excellence - Establish a technical “library” of best practices and on-line reference materials - Manage RFP/vendor selection process for organization’s training initiatives - Develop measurement/feedback tools and monitor/report on progress of training initiatives Partner with HR, Apple University and other constituents on additional training-related projects as required. Represent China Operations team for WW Development activities and events. Demonstrate leadership by encouraging new ideas and organizational innovation.
Education & Experience
University degree highly preferred