Shanghai, Shanghai, China
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that is revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here? Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. Join the Apple Finance organization and make a positive impact on a company that is known for its impressive line up of products, including Mac, iPad, iPhone, Apple Music and Apple Watch. At Apple, you’ll share in a commitment to excellence by partnering with extraordinary managers, all with one unified vision – creating innovative products that delight customers. Finance is about “fueling innovation.” We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, collaboration, excellence, and dedicated thinking. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big, contact us today. Apple’s Global Business Solution (GBS) organization operates four shared service centers around the world today and we seek a high calibre Finance professional to be part of this global team. As a regional GBS hub, we continually strive to provide high standards of performance and to support the growth in the China region.
- Possesses 4 - 8 years of experience in finance / accounting / tax / payroll related positions.
- Good knowledge in China Individual income tax regulations and filing requirements will be an advantage.
- At least 2 years are in a fast-paced, MNC environment.
- Good command of English and Chinese language, both written and spoken.
- Solid analytical skills with a process focus.
- The ability to recognize issues within processes and organizations, while considering functional interdependencies.
- Possess passion for business process excellence.
- Mature, responsible, self driven and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Compensation Services Team is searching for a Benefit Administrator based in Shanghai supporting administration of the tax exemption program (TEP) offered to direct foreign hires in China as well as Rental reimbursement program in Hong Kong. The administrator will be the subject matter expertise on the tax exemption program offered in China and HK, be able to liaise with external tax bureau officers, work with internal business partners and external consultant / vendors to drive good governance as well as employee experience, and handles employees’ queries and customer concerns. Role : Benefit Administrator (GC Tax Exemption Program) Responsible for overall administration of China Tax Exemption Program works according to policy, handles employees’ queries on policies , enrolment, as well as claims exceptions / customer concerns. Work with manager, Payroll Operations and appointed consultant to ensure program is aligned with regulations and new developments on tax bureaus’ requirements and focus. Be the subject matter expertise on China TEP. On claims adjudication, maintain the claims adjudication program for 3rd party vendors’ execution. Perform regular review to ensure compliance as well as process efficiency. Be a strong business partner with Communications, Payroll Operations, Benefit HR and HRHL to ensure DFHs are provided with adequate information and resources on program details, enrolment and claims submissions processes. Coordinate and support TEP registrations and audits. Perform / coordinate audits on claims adjudications process. Provide support to HR partners’ /Business partners’ enquiries. Participate in regional / global projects / initiatives as assigned. Self starter with innovation, intergrity and attention to details.
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree and above.
- Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple, What will you do?
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.