Nanshan, Guangdong, China
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that is revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here?
- 5-10+ years experience in business or government, preferably with experience working for foreign multinationals
- Substantial experience conducting supply chain security audits of factories;
- Understanding of security concerns and needs of a global technology company;
- Validated ability to research, methodically organize, and audit from initial response through successful conclusion;
- Substantial skill in formulating, implementing and critically reviewing corrective action and/or investigative plans;
- Experience investigating leaks, thefts are a plus;
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with colleagues, our suppliers/vendors and with local, state, federal, and foreign law enforcement officials; and,
- Strong social and writing skills.
- Mlti-lingual, English and Mandarin preferred
- Strong English writing skills is a requirement
- Availability for travel, probably 50-60% of the time, mainly in China, but also some other countries in the APAC region
Position Objective: To conduct security audits across the Asia/Pacific Region to protect Apple's supply chain, products and reputation; and resolve security incidents. This position will report directly to the Manager of MP Supply Chain Security – Asia/Pacific Region, Global Security. You will be responsible for executing audits from inception through successful conclusion in support of the supply chain program. You will have the ability to assess security issues facing the company, our suppliers and vendors and identify solutions. Analytical and problem solving skills are important, as is the ability to build effective, trust-based relationships with key partners both inside and outside the company. Strong security experience, strategic planning, flexibility for frequent travel, and work experience are required. Analytical skills and supply chain security experience are a plus.
Education & Experience
- Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple, What will you do?
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.