Nanshan, Guangdong, China
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that is revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here?
- 5-10+ years experience in business or government, preferably with experience working for foreign multinationals;
- Substantial experience investigating complex criminal enterprises involved in supply chain security, international counterfeiting, piracy, grey market operations,…;
- Substantial experience conducting supply chain security audits of factories is a plus;
- Substantial experience of investigating leaks, thefts, threats, and complex frauds;
- Understanding of security concerns and needs of a global technology company;
- Showing ability to research, methodically organize, and investigate from initial response through successful conclusion;
- Shown success in initiating/conducting complex and sensitive investigations;
- Substantial skill in formulating, implementing and critically reviewing investigative plans;
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with colleagues, our suppliers/vendors and with local, state, federal, and foreign law enforcement officials; and,
- Validated ability to lead investigations with law enforcement/prosecutorial agencies; and Strong social and writing skills.
- Multi-lingual, English and Mandarin preferred
- Availability for travel, probably 50-60% of the time, mainly in China, but also some other countries in the APAC region
- Self starter with innovation, intergrity and attention to details.
Position Objective: To investigate a full range of cases in the Asia/Pacific Region to protect Apple's personnel, property, products and reputation; and resolve security incidents. This position will report directly to the Manager of MP Supply Chain Security – Asia/Pacific Region, Global Security The Investigator will be responsible for executing investigations from inception through successful conclusion in support of the supply chain program . You'll have the ability to access security issues facing the company, our suppliers and vendors and identify solutions. Analytical and problem solving skills are needed, as is the ability to build effective, trust-based relationships with key partners both inside and outside the company. Strong investigative skills, supply chain security experience, strategic planning, flexibility for frequent travel, and work experience are required.
Education & Experience
- Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple, What will you do?
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.