Marketing Manager, Business Markets
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Apple is seeking an outstanding candidate with exceptional knowledge on how mobile technologies are adopted in businesses, someone who is curious and passionate about the role of technology in changing the way people work in companies large or small. In this role, you'll be responsible for creating and driving Apple product messaging and marketing programs directed at corporate IT and business leaders, producing incredibly deep product stories that inspire a broad spectrum of audiences.
- 10 years or more experience in any marketing discipline; experience in B2B or mobility IT marketing a plus.
- Passionate about working with IT and business leaders, and how businesses use technology to empower their users, and redefine how they work.
- Ability to deeply understand Apple products, services and technologies.
- Excellent presentation, demo, writing, and training skills.
- Motivated, dynamic, creative and has the ability to drive projects independently.
- Fluent in written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Provide local business market trends and corporate IT infrastructure insights to WW Business Markets team. - Manage marketing programs and overall Apple in business markets messaging across all channels and marketing platforms. - Drive iOS and / or MacOS integration, deployment and security programs across channels. - Overall engagement with WW business markets team, local product marketing, Marcom, PR and sales teams on defining local business marketing direction and needs. - Evaluate and communicate with WW strategic partners, local third party developers and solution providers to enhance the deployment of Apple products and use of iOS apps. - Leverage developer relations resources to help scale in-house app development and commercial app adoption through third party apps and the App Store. - Identify and create content or references that demonstrates customer momentum on use of Apple products and solutions in businesses large and small. - Localize marketing assets / supplements / sales enablement tools for use across channels. - Create and present business content in customer facing activities, roundtables to inspire or raise awareness of how Apple products are used in businesses. - Develop a strong partnership with the GC sales team.
Education & Experience
University degree, with preference for majors in marketing, business, computer science and engineering.