Windows Software Engineer
Beijing, Beijing, China
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. FileMaker Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., is looking for an outstanding senior software engineer. You will be a critical part of the core engineering team for our flagship product line. You will be responsible for planning, design and implementation of new functionality, architecture of core functionality and planning of future product revisions.
- REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- - Developing and delivering software products on Windows platforms
- - Excellent C++ and/or C# skills
- - Thorough knowledge of object-oriented development and design
- - Experience designing features
- - Proven record of completing projects on-time and to specification
- - Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- ADDITIONAL BONUS SKILLS:
- - Strong WPF or UWP programming experience
- - Strong graphical interface design and implementation skills
- - Database development experience and understanding of basic DBMS concepts
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO: - Participate in every stage of feature development from design and brainstorming through feature implementation. - Work as part of a dynamic team collaborating closely with other engineers, engineering teams and product marketing. - Develop for multiple desktop platforms. If you are enthused about working on a world-renowned application, love writing clean code, enjoy being a team player, are not afraid of working on a large code base, can apply your programming skills on complex problems and share your skills with other engineers, this is the job for you.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. What will you do?