Wireless (System) Engineering Program Manager
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Wireless (System) EPM is responsible for leading multi-functional wireless teams in developing iPhone projects. The Wireless EPM leads RF, Antenna, Desense, Coexistence, engineers, utilizing a solid RF background, to recognize, assess and communicate multi-functional issues and risks. They facilitate good communication and offer multiple levels of status across a wide spectrum of individual contributors to executive management. In addition they drive day-to day program activities to meet overall program objectives.
- - 4 to 8+ years of relevant industry experience in the RF/Wireless Communications Industry and/or Hardware Technology Company
- - Product development experience including HW manufacturing and test
- - Strong technical background in Electrical Engineering
- - RF test and/or RF Design experience
- - Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- - Experienced in setting up project schedules and work breakdown structures.
- - A working understanding of high volume manufacturing process
- - Willingness and ability to travel internationally
- You should be excellent communicators and ready to work multi-functionally with multiple internal and external teams during pre-production build events. - You should be self-motivated and dedicated with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities. They understand and deal well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty. - Ability to take care of dynamic and fast-paced environment requiring efficient and timely decision-making - Frequent travel is expected (20-35+%).
Education & Experience
BSEE/ME degree or equivalent, MS degree preferred