MFi Account Manager
Beijing, Beijing, China
Operations and Supply Chain
The Apple MFi (Made for iPod/iPhone/iPad) Program is one of the largest technology licensing programs in the world. It encompasses thousands of companies from a wide array of industries and many of the best-known global brands. The program enables hardware developers to create accessories that use Apple wireless and wired technologies, including HomeKit, AirPlay and CarPlay, to connect electronically to Apple devices. In this role, you will (1) manage all aspects of strategic licensees, including compliance review and supply chain management, (2) review business needs and effectiveness of existing projects, identify and drive process/system improvements by combining business acumen, process expertise and deep understanding of available data, and (3) serve as program manager with cross-functional teams and partners, including Engineering, GSM, distributors and suppliers.
- 5-8 years of hands-on account management and program management experience,
- Proficient in excel with an emphasis on data analysis formulas and pivot tables.
- Analytical, with good business acumen
- Creative in program development, leading in project management
- Demonstrate ability to drive and deliver strategic business plans and initiatives.
- Strong communication skills, excellent oral and written English / Chinese
Work as senior account manager to MFi Key licensees, help resolving complex licensee issues, covering account routine job management, product development communication, compliance review, forecast planning and project management. Communicate and cooperate with legal, IP team and vendors on compliance projects and and case tracking to close. Deep understand program needs and work creatively on project development and improvement. Closely work with GSM, engineering, QA, suppliers and vendors on supply chain management. Develop regular/ad-hoc reports for various business needs and provide recommendations to the global team based on data analysis performed. Other duties and projects, as assigned.
Education & Experience
• BA/BS degree required; MBA preferred