Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big. We support and promote career development throughout the organisation, offering a long and exciting career with many opportunities to enable you to perfect your existing skills - and acquire new ones. Apple’s Global Business Solution (GBS) organisation operates four shared service centres around the world today and we seek a high calibre Finance professional to be part of this global team. As a regional GBS hub, we continually strive to provide high standards of performance and to support the growth in the China region.
- Excellent customer service skills are essential;
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proven ability to work in high volume environment;
- Skills in data analysis, manipulation and reporting are essential;
- Proven ability to respond to employee queries within the agreed SLA, providing a positive interaction for Apple employees. Maintain excellent customer satisfaction scores.
Compensation Services Team is searching for a Benefit Administrator based in Shanghai supporting leave administration in Greater China/JPAC. The administrator will be the subject matter expertise on the timecard attendances and leave application related activities, work with internal business partners and support teams to drive good employee experience, and handles employees’ queries and escalations.