Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Do you enjoy working with people and leading teams? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As a leader of this group, you’ll play a critical role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is critical to upholding our global commitment to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in a high performance and high growth organization
- Proven track record in leading and developing high performing teams
- Proven track record in building effective business partnerships
- Proven track record in leading and challenging projects and managing multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical mind and communication skills with the ability to transform data to information, relay key messages concisely and provide insightful advice on both financial and business matters
- Desire to connect, learn and collaborate cross functionally in an intense but respectful environment
- Demonstrate patience, maturity and strong problem solving ability when dealing with ambiguity
- Strong accountability and initiative with the desire to make a difference
Lead and develop the Greater China Retail Commercial Finance Team to be responsible for: Reviewing trends for anomalies and analyse the details in order to identify risks and opportunities to ensure “no surprise” Partnering with Field, GRS, GBS and other corporate functions to devise responses and actions based on analysis, engagement and observation Leading projects in the enablement of systems, tools or processes to improve internal control or to address new, existing or emerging business opportunities Participating in key commercial decisions by providing insightful analysis and recommendations Collaborating with Retail Finance Teams from other geographies to ensure implementation of best practices Ensuring relevance and effectiveness of the planning process including quarterly reviews, weekly performance discussions and other performance improvement meetings through ongoing engagement and cross functional collaborations Ensuring good control environment and “tone from the top” through systematic review, regular engagement and ongoing improvement of business practicesSkills, Education and Professional Qualification Strong analytical skills and preferably proficient in Excel and/ or Tableau Strong communication and command skills Preferably bilingual in English and Chinese (Mandarin) Professional qualification such as CA, CPA a plus MBA or equivalent a plus
Education & Experience
BS/BA or equivalent in accounting, finance, business or related field
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.