Nanshan, Guangdong, China
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. You are at Apple don’t just build products - you build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of you and your ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. With the growth of Watch, iPad & iPhone's, we have created new opportunities for individuals to work on the most exciting new products introduced by Apple. We are seeking for individual with strong RF knowledge/skills. This position will reside in one of the manufacture site and works closely with the various engineering to support the needs for operational team.
- Work with Apple internal team and CM to drive test readiness from NPI to RAMP, includes station design stress test/ improvement, large sample size test performance analysis, test correlation analysis, etc
- Lead test station SW validation and deployment to production line.
- Support and review on test station line bring up .
- Working together with CM test team to ensure all test station audit is performed as per requirement in the station SOP
Excellent interpersonal skill with good spoken and written English, also proficient in Mandarin. Minimum 5 years working experience as technical support in an electronic high volume manufacturing facility. Experience in managing vendor / CM is an added advantage. Understanding with basic hardware/software structure on mac/PC/phone. Knowledgeable in production control processes, data analysis/interpretation GR&R, Cp/Cpk and correlation analysis. Knowledge in Program management, SW management or software/script programming will be an added advantage. Able to work independently under high pressure and comfortable working in dynamic environment.
Education & Experience
Engineering Degree, preferably Electrical Engineering with hands on experience in debugging, failure analysis and functional verification.
- RF background is preferred