Travel Manager, China
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Worldwide Travel team is seeking a validated leader who will own the China travel program. This is an exciting position for an individual that will combine excellent customer service skills, a strategic thinker with a real passion for enabling our people to exceed their potential. We look for high-energy, thoughtful professionals who can work at both tactical and big-picture. We also look for people who can lead a creative travel program, collaborate with business partners, lead a 40+ person on-site vendor operation and drive strong effective travel supplier management.
- You will be strong of possess excellent customer service
- Demonstrates a quick sense of urgency
- Exhibits extraordinary communication and analytical skills
- Works with cross-functional teams across many levels of management
- Adhere to Apple Business Conduct Policy and handle suppliers to those expectations
- Successfully works in a fast-pasted environment and multi-task projects and tasks
- Manages direct reports performance and responsibilities
- Exemplifies excellent work ethic and can be trusted to work with autonomy
This position requires a positive and motivating individual who can influence the dynamics of a large and diverse group. You will have experience leading people, systems and processes and be able to drive technology solutions to increase productivity and exceed customer service expectations. We are looking for a strategic thinker with the ability to participate in global travel leadership team discussions and provide input based upon area of responsibilities. They person in this position will be required to develop a team of travel advisors and leaders, drive standardization of global processes and technology, handle strategic and professional supplier relations, partner with internal business partners to deliver solutions for their travel needs.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of travel management in a large multinational corporation, experience in leading a large onsite travel operations and the ability to show capability to develop strategic vision for a worldwide travel program. Management and team supervisory experience is required.